Before I learned to read tarot cards, I mastered the art of doing psychic readings with no tools. In fact, I used to offer readings on various psychic shows through Blog Talk Radio, without any tarot cards.
Besides my ability to read tarot cards, I am clairsentient (I feel emotions, inside guidance and you’ll hear me say, “I feel…” a lot in my readings), clairvoyant (I see visions, colors, scenes in my minds eye), and clairaudient (I hear songs, words, etc.)
I tell you this because there’s a lot of work that goes into your reading even before I even pull a single card.
I typically start a reading by meditating and then recording my intuitive impressions about your situation.
I write down everything that crosses my mind, even if it seems odd to me — (especially when it seems odd!). I learned a long time ago that, it’s not my job to judge what comes through, only to report it.
In the long run, you’ll appreciate this. Details in my readings often ring true to my clients days, weeks or months later. I can’t tell you how many times someone emails me all excited about some obscure little detail I mentioned in a reading done 6 months prior.
Once I’ve completed this leg of the journey, I pull out my trusty tarot cards to complete the reading.
I take pictures of the cards and explain how they apply to your situation and how they apply to what I divined while meditating
This means your reading will have 2 parts:
1) My intuitive impressions
2) The tarot reading
Unless you’ve already received a reading from me, I’m currently only doing email readings. If you’re a repeat customer, feel free to email me for a telephone appointment.
When you submit your question(s) PLEASE be as clear as possible. I don’t need any background stories, pictures or names (you can use initials instead of names, if you want). I work best without details. I just need your question to be concise so I can give you a clear response.
Here are some examples of good questions:
- What should I be doing to move closer to finding my soulmate?
- What’s the best possibility for L.P. and my relationship?
- What’s going to happen between L.P. and I over the next 3 months?
- What can I do to make the relationship between L.P. and I stronger?
- How can I ease the tension between L.P. and I?
- What challenges will L.P. and I face over the next 6 months?
- What does L.P. want from the relationship that I don’t know?
- What’s the most important thing for me to know about my relationship with L.P. right now?
- What would be the result of me contacting L.P. at this time?
- What am I not seeing about (SITUATION)?
- What do I need to understand about (SITUATION)?
- What’s the lesson I need to learn about (SITUATION)?
- What skills should I be mastering to make more money within the next year?
- What should I be doing to expand my business/career over the next year?
- What will be the result of me taking the job at Acme Corporation?
- What should I be doing to increase my chances of achieving (GOAL)?
1) My services are 100% confidential. Whatever is said/done/heard at Monique’s home, stays at Monique’s home.
2) You must be at least 18 years old to receive tarot card reading services. No exceptions.
3) You fully understand that my services are for entertainment purposes only. A tarot reading is not a substitute for expert financial, legal, health/medical or psychological advice.
4) I do not predict death, nor do I offer medical readings. Even when my father was ill with cancer, the Death card never came up in any of the readings.
5) My readings provide honest, detailed feedback based on what I see intuitively and through the cards. If you’re scared to hear that your boyfriend isn’t going to reunite with you, then you shouldn’t get a reading. It’s important that you come to me ready and willing to hear what I see.
6) I do not believe the future is set in stone. When I provide a reading, I will show you the most probable outcome, considering the path you’re currently on. With that said, I’ve seen many predictions come to pass in my clients lives, but I cannot make any promises or guarantees about the future.
7) All fees must be paid in advance of your appointment. I accept all major credit cards via PayPal. (You do not need a PayPal account.)
8) I’m located in Miami, however I do provide services around the globe. I primarily offer email and phone readings. If you’re located in Miami, or you’d like to meet for a reading, I can do so on a limited basis.
9) I reserve the right to not provide services if I don’t feel comfortable doing so. The honest truth is that sometimes I just can’t connect. When this happens, I will promptly refund your money.
10) Refund policies are as follows: Refunds are given only when an appointment is cancelled at least 24 hours before the scheduled time.
11) If you order a telephone reading, I will give you the phone number to call at the designated time. I am in Miami, which is Eastern Standard Time (EST). Please call on time as I usually have other readings scheduled. If you call more than 10 minutes late, I will cancel your appointment for that time and you will have to re-book. Cancelled appointments due to lateness WILL NOT be refunded. I do meditation and prayers before each reading, that are specifically meant for you. So when you don’t show, I’m basically having to do the same work twice.
12) A PDF of the reading will be emailed to you. I list turnaround times on each individual readings page, but it ranges from 1-2 business days. This means, no readings are sent on Saturday or Sunday’s. It’s important that I recharge myself, so thank you for understanding!